If you are unhappy with the payment protection insurance PPI Commission you might be eligible to file a complaint and get your money back.
You can’t complain at mis-selling. Check this first. A mis-selling complaint was rejected
The mississippi title loan company will normally investigate any mis-selling complaints that were rejected after 31/12/15. If you have any questions, they will write you.
If your complaint was not accepted before that date, you will need to file a new one unless the company has written to inform you they are going to investigate. If you aren’t sure what to do, ask the company.
If you purchased the sales commissions PPI prior to 6 April 2007, and paid your bills before 6 April 2008, you might not be able to get any money back. If you aren’t sure, it’s worth submitting a complaint. The company will investigate the matter and inform you.
You must complain before 29 August 2019. If you need assistance, you can file a complaint for another person.
Resolving a complaint
You can complain all you want, and there’s no need for a company to handle it. They usually take a portion of what you get back.
- It’s a good idea to be informed before you start complaining
- Your PPI policy number, if it is available
- When you get the loan or credit
- When you purchased the PPI Commission– Usually the same date that the loan or credit
- If you were self-employed or employed at the time
The FCA website allows you to complain – simply search for the company that you borrowed from, and then fill out the complaint form.
If the company is not listed, it could have changed its name or gone out-of-business. You can complain to the FCA.
After you have Complained
Within 8 weeks, the company should PPI Commission contact you to let you know if they have accepted your complaint or to give you more information.
If they accept your claim, you can contact them if they still haven’t paid within 2 weeks. You might be required to accept the formal offer.
You can complain to Financial Ombudsman Service if the company fails to write or you are not satisfied with their decision. This must be done within six months.
- If they reject your complaint, the date printed on their letter
- The date that you complained plus 8 weeks, if they didn’t write to your.
- If the complaint was made more than six months ago, the Financial insurance commissions Ombudsman Service may still be able to help you – if you can’t complain sooner.